Technical Sales Engineer
TICRA / Fuldtid
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be a part of TICRA’s Sales and Marketing Team which currently consists of four employees; The Head of Team, one Technical Sales Engineer and two Sales and Marketing Assistants. Thus, you will be the fifth employee to join a growing sales team where you will be working closely together with the whole team in all sales activities and refer directly to the Head of Team of Sales and Marketing. You will – together with the Sales and Marketing team – be the front lead in selling antenna modelling software used by space agencies and satellite manufacturers across the globe.
The team functions as a unit where everyone helps each other and values collaboration and teamwork. The Technical Sales Engineers (in close collaboration with the Head of Team) are heavily involved in the technical dialog with customers and leads, to understand their needs, translate these needs into relevant TICRA software products and to demo the products.
Responsibilities as a Technical Sales Engineer
- Customer relationship management. Manage the contact with TICRA’s customers around the world, mostly via e-mail and phone, occasionally via video meetings and by visits to customer sites. Focus on identifying cross-sales opportunities for existing customers.
- From lead to new customer. Be in direct contact with leads from the initial contact to the closure of sales. Conduct meetings to give an overview of TICRA’s software product portfolio, do short software demos and identify relevant TICRA products for the customer’s needs.
- Sales campaigns and handling. Prepare and execute sales campaigns as well as assist with the sales handling including preparing quotes and invoices, handle purchase orders, and product delivery.
- Conferences and exhibitions. Represent TICRA in the exhibition at conferences and workshops around the world, present TICRA’s software product portfolio and conduct short software demos.
Experience as a Technical Sales Engineer
It is a requirement that you have an engineering education (M.Sc.), preferably in electrical or antenna engineering.
It is a requirement that you are fluent in English, both written and verbally, and are used to communicate in a corporate setting. It is an advantage – but not a requirement – if you speak Danish as well.
- Knowledge about antennas / modelling software / satellites / RF /
electromagnetism / computer simulations
- Experience with an international and technical business-to-business sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated to work independently as well as in a team
By: København K