DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
DXC Eclipse (with + 400 employees) is a part of DXC Technology and helps enterprises and mid-market organizations to digitally transform their business and move to the cloud with cost-effective, rapid projects, by using Industri Template that offer lower risk and are delivered with a faster time to market using Microsoft applications. DXC Eclipse is dedicated to delivering business-improving software and solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics with the highest levels of customer service and support. DXC Eclipse specializes in new implementations and upgrades to cloud-based industry-specific solutions, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365.
In the role as Sales Executive / Market Manager, you will be responsible for cross-sales of DXC Technology’s digital solutions and services based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. You will be a part of the sales core team and will thus be involved in all phases of the sales projects from planning to closed deals.
Currently, the Danish sales team consists of a total of nine senior employees, who are based in different locations in Denmark. The team appreciates and values to have daily contact in order to share knowledge and help each other. Overall, your focus will be towards selling D365 assignments and projects, to mainly the manufacturing (Discrete and Process) industry.
Responsibilities as Sales Executive/Market Manager:
Responsible for developing good relationships with new customers within the manufacturing industry by positioning DXC Technology as the best service provider for D365FO and D365BC in Denmark
- Responsible for cross-sales of DXC Technology’s digital solutions and services based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystems
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from first contact (but please note, that lead generation is a Marketing and a Telemarketing task) to contract negotiations including development of presentations, proposals, contracts and “win” strategies
- Develop and execute sales strategy to increase DXC Technology’s coverage area in it the Danish market with a strong focus on acquiring new customers
- Meet or exceed sales quota, maintain forecasts, develop the pipeline and status updates in CRM (Sales Force)
Your Background and experience to step into this role:
It is an advantage if the candidate comes with a relevant academic background, but it is not a requirement as experience within the field is more important. Candidates should have the following:
- Successful experience for at least 3-5 years within ERP (e.g. D365, SAP, IFS, M3)
- Some knowledge about CRM and customer engagement, Cloud, Microsoft O365 & Sharepoint, AI, Machine Learning, IoT and RPA
- Experience in leading contract negotiations and winning contracts
- Preferred Industry knowledge within the field of manufacturing (Discrete and/or Process Industry)
- Technical mindset
DXC works with a “Virtual First” setup which gives a large degree of freedom in the everyday life with the possibility to switch between working from home, visiting customers or be in the office. DXC Eclipse has offices in different locations in Denmark; Valby, Aarhus, Kolding, Thisted and Aalborg.