Anonym Virksomhed / Fuldtid
Become an Agile Coach in DD&IT R&ED
Do you have a mindset of always improving the way we work and enhancing our value creation, efficiency, and cross functional collaboration? Do you think Agile coaching is more about servant leadership and developing teams, agile release trains as well as leaders and less about running processes and events by the book? Would you like to be part of one of our Agile teams empowering us to use IT to unlock potential and, in the end, save more lives? Then read-on.
The digital transformation is a high priority, and the journey is on to stay on top of everything digital in the company. It’s a global journey with 2100+ colleagues worldwide, driving tasks with a twist of Digital, Data and IT. As an Agile Coach, you are invited onboard into our agile journey, as part of Digital, Data & IT, Research & Early Development (DD&IT R&ED).
The role as a Agile Coach and its responsibilities
As Agile Coach, you will become a key role in supporting the leadership team and the agile teams in the cluster. Furthermore, you will be member of our Lean Agile Centre of Excellence, setting direction for our agile transformation and being responsible also for initiatives across our clusters.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with the Delivery Leads, Product Managers and Solution Architects to drive the relentless improvement in the clusters (ARTs/programmes).
- Work with coaching of agile teams as well as on individual level with coaching of e.g., Scrum Masters and Product Owners to help them spot and react on improvement areas.
- Promote an agile culture in one of our clusters.
- Act as catalyst for change across our clusters and agile teams.
- Find the appropriate way to work in different circumstances.
- Ensure commitment and understanding at all levels to deliver value to the business.
An important part of your job is also to share learnings and knowledge as basis for on-going development and implementation of best practices. In general, you can expect to work closely with your coach colleagues in ensuring alignment and collaboration across the organisation. You will be part of a department of Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters in DD&IT R&ED, and of a broader network of Agile Coaches in the organization.
Requirements for an Agile Coach
The skills we hope to see:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the following skills and experiences:
- Proven track record of hands-on experience in coaching agile teams (teams at different levels in the agile transformation).
- Capacity to effectively build followership and coach teams to adapt the agile practices, principles, and values.
- Empathy, energy, and curiosity to excel in an environment with a high degree of empowerment.
- Ability to engage with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of an organisation and actively drive cross-collaborative initiatives and build communities.
- Have great communication skills, and you feel confident also dealing with difficult subjects.
- A degree at minimum BA level in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field of study.
As a person, we are looking for someone who is passionate about Agile ways of working and you get energized from working with people in a fast-moving environment. You like to challenge the status quo and inspire the people in the team. You are a team player who takes responsibility and ensures an excellent collaboration with the clusters, the agile teams, and our business stakeholders.
Join the Agile journey in DD&IT R&ED
DD&IT R&ED is organized in agile teams together with business partners. This close collaboration, with both solid IT implementation experience and expert understanding of the pharma research business, enables the company to support digital transformation and innovation in all parts of the value chain – from idea to patient. The company facilitate and lead IT deliveries and incrementally improve delivery excellence through agile ways of working. The organization are currently forming an organization to support the agile culture and are ambitious in our effort to onboard skilled employees to support this ambitious transformation.
The position as Agile Coach will be a part of agile teams in DD&IT R&ED. The agile teams have highly skilled and dedicated employees, who support the DD&IT R&ED strategies by driving key IT initiatives. We enjoy empowerment and autonomy and believe that it is the people’s differences, knowledge, and experience that create the joint strengths of the team.
In DD&IT R&ED we partner globally with R&ED to achieve scientific aspirations. The company provide timely, best-in-class regulated and non-regulated IT solutions, infrastructure, and system management across the R&ED value chain. We strive to efficiently drive digital, data & IT innovation and transformation by leveraging agile methodologies.
Working at the company
The company is the leading pharmaceutical company within diabetes, located in the Copenhagen area. At the company we use our skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes and other chronicle deceases change their lives. By working with us you will have the opportunity to do the same in a global business environment. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we are all working to move the needle on patient care.