Solution Architect D365 FO
DXC / Fuldtid
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Eclipse Northern Europe is a separate managed Nordic business unit within DXC focusing on Microsoft Dynamics and especially on delivering D365 Solutions for the following industries: retail, manufacturing, utility, service and wholesale. DXC Eclipse’s business extends DXC’s position as a leading global systems integrator for Microsoft Dynamics and their leadership as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 systems integrator, greatly enhancing the ability to address client needs in the Nordic region and globally.
You will be a part of the Wholesale/Distribution department, which helps companies unify digital, in-store, back-office operations, and the whole supply chain behind it (logistics and Sales & Operations Planning) to create exceptional commerce experiences.
More specifically, you will become part of a team with a strong social environment, an informal “tone of voice” and a knowledge sharing set-up that focuses on team development and a strong commitment to delivering the best solutions to clients within the wholesale industry, with business areas focusing on sales, procurement, logistics, retail and commerce.
The team counts for 11 people in Denmark with a wide span of seniority and mainly consists of process consultants, who are skilled with the areas of sales order, master planning, WMS, finance and commerce. Moreover, the team also consists of consultants being skilled within everything related to Azure and integrations. However, the team is looking for an experienced colleague with extensive knowledge within WMS to take the lead on projects related to e.g. sales and logistics among others.
Solution Architect D365 FO
For this role, you will first and foremost be lead on projects related to the whole value chain in wholesale/retail companies with focus on an optimized supply chain. Additionally, you will also be expected to take the lead on specific process areas such as Sales and Operations Planning or Sourcing and Procurement (preferably the first one). Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have knowledge within the areas related to Sales Channels and Centralized Management. More specifically, you be responsible for creating the best architecture to ensure business process flows that meet the client’s business needs and address relevant industry trends. It is therefore essential that you possess knowledge from the whole value chain in order to create solid solutions for the wholesale clients.
Daily Tasks Include:
- Coordination, planning and follow up on deliveries, budget and capacity in a close dialogue with the Project manager
- Participating in pre-sales activities
- Conducting workshops with customers
- Conducting documentation of Requirements and Design Specifications
- Conduction of Fit/gap analysis and documentation
- Designing and presenting solution overviews
- Ensuring own time reporting for billing and ETC before deadlines
- Task force work on challenged deliveries
- Apply our method and explain/align with the consultants you have in your project
- Ensure quality in own and your consultants’ work.
Background and experience Solution Architect D365 FO
- It is an advantage if the candidate comes with a relevant academic background, but it is not a requirement as experience within the field is more important.
- Preferably 4-5 years of experience in working as a Solution Architect or minimum 4-5 years in working as a Senior Consultant, but ready to take the next step in the career as an Architect
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 F&O (Dynamics AX)
- Extensive experience within WMS
- It’s an advantage if you have experience within some of the other functional domains such as Sales and Operations Planning/Sourcing and Procurement and maybe also Sales Channels and Centralized Management and/or
- Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- Business Process Modeling (BPM)
- Integrations and data management
- Development of Conference Room Pilots (CRP’s) and solutions to verify the durability and quality of the architecture
DXC Eclipse works with a “Virtual First” setup which gives you the opportunity to work either at the home office, the client’(s) office or at one of DXC’s offices in Aarhus, Kolding, Aalborg, Thisted or Valby.