Slået op: 06.03.2023
Security Operations Center Specialist
NTG / Fuldtid
Security Operations Center Specialist at NTG
NTG – Nordic Transport Group is a Danish logistics company, that transports goods within- and outside of Europe by road, air and sea. Further, NTG is home of some of the most skilled and ambitious employees in the business, who design and tailor logistics solutions.
NTG was founded in 2011 and is one of the fastest growing logistics companies in Scandinavia. After only 11 years NTG now consists of 80 acquired companies, small and medium-large, who each has their own specialties within different logistics areas.
The IT organization in NTG is a Global IT organization with employees in 9 countries, who supports all NTG’s 80 companies. There is an informal and relaxed culture in NTG where there is great focus on both social- and professional events. The organization serves as home for many passionate, energetic, and highly skilled employees that thrives with complex tasks in a dynamic environment.
In this role you will be closely collaborating and sparring with the Head of IT Security, but there will be great opportunities for ownership and influence on the technical landscape in terms of the tools and best practices within Security Operations Center.
The role will be placed in a newly established service unit called Security Operations.
You will be employed in one of two newly created positions in a Security Operations Center, where you will report to the Head of IT Security, who you also will be having close sparring with, in order to comply with the best practices within a Security Operations Center (SOC).
Along with one more similar profile, you will be the focal point and driving force in establishing the SOC as well as implementing the tools within this. Together with the Head of IT Security you will form a strategy that aligns with NTG’s business goals, as well as the group-wide and global IT strategy.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining processes according to the current threat landscape, which will guide the SOC in all manners of operation, including monitoring, detection, response and reporting.
Furthermore, you will have influence on as well as being responsible for the tools utilized by the SOC, which includes ongoing assessments of the tools portfolio to match the current threat landscape.
Qualifications and experience
- NTG are looking for two younger profiles (0-3 years of experience), who wants to join a company on a growth journey, where you can quickly gain knowledge, influence and responsibility.
- Some knowledge and/or experience working with the security capabilities that is included in M365 E5 (e.g., Information Protection, DLP, Threat Protection (Defender), IAM, Endpoint Management), Microsoft Sentinel and Cisco Meraki.
- Possibly hold one or more of the following certifications (or have an interest in working with these):
- Microsoft Security certifications, such as MS-500, AZ-500, SC-100 or SC-200
- Other relevant certifications from Offensive Security, EC-Council, CompTIA, GIAC, or ISC2