PO/PM on People Masterdata (SuccessFactors)
Ørsted / Fuldtid
Join a global leader in renewable energy as the new PO/PM on People Masterdata
The Ørsted vision is a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted develops, constructs, and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, renewable hydrogen and green fuels facilities, and bioenergy plants.
Ørsted ranks as the world’s most sustainable energy company in Corporate Knights’ 2022 index of the Global 100 most sustainable corporations in the world and is recognized on the CDP Climate Change A List as a global leader on climate action.
With Ørsted you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Global People Service Department
In role of PO/PM on People Masterdata, you will be a part of the Global People Services (GPS) Maturation & PMO where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on reaching Ørsted’s efficiency target by running all processes standardised and automated to support Ørsted’s competitiveness and growth.
The department are focusing on the operational excellence of the IT processes and administrative tasks within HR and consists of Product Owners, Process Owners, and Project Employees.
The Product Owners are working on different modules within HR processes such as Recruitment and Payroll. Similar to all is that they are working in different shared function ARTs (Agile Release Trains) with a focus on maturing and running cross functional/organisational projects either through implementation or optimisation of IT systems, automation, and user experience.
In this role, you will be the Product Owner/Project Manager for the Workforce Team which was established in October 2021 and consists of 12 experienced and competent employees across both the Gentofte and Skærbæk office.
Product Owner / Project Manager
As a Product Owner/Project Manager on People Masterdata, you will set the direction and expectations, articulate business requirements, remove impediments, and provide subject matter expertise. You’ll do this through communication and collaboration with the team, business, and IT.
Together with the team and key stakeholders, you’ll challenge and rethink how Ørsted works with People Masterdata processes into an efficient, qualitative, and user-friendly setup. You will be working closely together with the Scrum Master and navigate both within the technical- and business environment.
In this role, you will be a part of finalising the Employee Central implementation, which replaced SAP HR and tied together Ørsted’s other SuccessFactors modules. You will have great influence in this process and additionally you will help work on the strategic roadmap for taking Ørsted’s use of People Masterdata to the next level.
Requirements as a Product Owner / Project Manager
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience as a project manager and product owner and a track record of successfully delivering complex projects within HR IT systems such as SAP, SAP SuccessFactors products or Workday.
- are a bright and creative thinker who can challenge the status quo and bring new ideas forward.
- are focused on development and have a proven record of working with business development, optimising data quality, business processes, and user experience.
- have a problem-solving mindset, a structured way of working, and a perseverant profile, meaning that you push through, take ownership, and work through resistance to get things done
- have strong interpersonal skills, are detail-oriented, and are able to lead a team whilst managing a broad variety of stakeholders across the business and IT.