Head of IT Business Services
NTG / Fuldtid
As the Head of IT Business Services, you will be responsible for the business services department in NTG Global IT, which focuses on the applications in use at NTG.
In this role you will have a wide array of responsibilities relating to both the Strategy & Planning, Acquisition & Development, and Operational Management. The team is placed in DK, SE, FI, EE, DE, NL, CH, and US.
You will have the responsibility to ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, while fulfilling end-user requirements. Further, you will review and analyze the existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, while developing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
Other responsibilities in the role will be to evaluate new applications, system software, products, and enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise. Additionally, you will collaborate with system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
In this role, you will also manage and provide direction for the application team in support of business operations, while liaising with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic and data processing.
The Head of IT Business Services is a new role in NTG because of their continuous growth. You will be working in an energetic and agile environment, where you will be able to define both the role and the strategy for the processes and procedures within the business services department.
As a person you find it fun, exciting, and motivating to define the direction for NTG’s business services. You are proactive and thrive in a role where you cooperate with many different people and stakeholders within the organization.
As the Head of IT Business Services, your key responsibilities will be
- Organize, develop, and manage the Business Services department and provide direction for the application team.
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issue.
- Review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency and then develop strategies for improving or leverage these systems.
- Evaluate new applications, system software, products and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development effort.
- Budget responsible for the Applications within NTG and the Business services team.