Anonym virksomhed / Fuldtid
We are seeking a Technical Consultant with a background in Architecture to join our team. As a Technical Consultant, you will report into Head of Architecture & Sandbox and play a crucial role in supporting and coordinating architectural activities within our organization.
With this role, we welcome you to DD&IT – the digital, data, and IT partner to all parts of the company. We also welcome you to join a journey of digital transformation and innovation where IT makes a real difference for millions of patients worldwide. It’s a global journey to join with 2100+ colleagues worldwide, driving tasks with a twist of either digital, data and IT.
About DD&IT R&ED
You will become part of our DD&IT R&ED Architecture & Sandbox department located in Måløv, Denmark. The department currently consists of 7 architects and is building up additional capabilities and capacity. The department is part of Research & Early Development IT, which consists of more than 105 skilled colleagues located in Måløv, Bangalore, Boston, Seattle, Beijing, and Oxford. We are responsible for major IT systems and projects, as well as the scientific IT infrastructure in Research & Early Development.
We constantly deliver the great IT solutions that our scientists in R&ED need in order to drive the revolution of drug development.
As a Technical Consultant
This position plays a pivotal facilitator role to support Head of Architects & Sandbox and the department in prioritizing architectural tasks, tracking deliverables, and managing deadlines, plan and execute team events, workshops, and other initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include managing the Architecture Community of Practice (CoP), facilitating the Architecture Review Board (ARB), maintaining a repository of architectural artifacts and decision logs, and fostering collaboration with wider Architecture forums and Enterprise Architecture team.
Some of your core responsibilities would be to:
- Participate and assist managing the Architecture Community of Practice (CoP) related meetings, organizing regular meetings, workshops, and knowledge-sharing sessions (internal or external speakers) to foster a culture of learning and promote the exchange of architectural best practices within team and beyond.
- Facilitate the Architecture Review Board (ARB), coordinating the review and approval process for architectural designs, proposals, and changes to ensure adherence to architectural principles and guidelines and ensuring meeting cadences in alignment with presenters, board, and the attendees.
- Help bring our fast-growing team together as one unit.
- Help Architects in maintaining a centralized repository of architectural artifacts, documents, and decision logs, ensuring version control, accessibility, and proper documentation for reference by the architecture team and other stakeholders.
- Support architects in conducting impact assessments, feasibility studies, and architectural assessments for projects and initiatives, providing guidance and expertise as needed.
- Collaborate closely with Architects in clusters to provide architectural guidance and support, ensuring alignment with the overall DD&IT R&ED architecture vision and strategic goals.
- Foster collaboration with wider architecture forums within the DD&IT and business functions, promoting cross-team communication, knowledge sharing, and consistency in architectural approaches.
- Assist in driving innovation initiatives, Hackathons, and other events to drive culture of innovation across DD&IT R&ED.
Requirements as a Technical Consultant
The skills we hope to see:
You are motivated by performing a facilitator role while using your technical expertise. Likewise, you are eager to help bring the the fast-growing team together as one.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the following:
- 3+ years of experience in technical coordination or a similar role, preferably with a focus on architecture.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with running and coordinating Architecture Communities of Practice (CoP) and facilitating Architecture Review Boards (ARB) would be a plus.
- Skilled in data and reporting, including the ability to design and develop visually appealing and insightful dashboards and reports to provide data-driven insights and support decision-making.
- Experience in maintaining decision logs and documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT Management, or another related field.
Furthermore, you are detail-oriented with strong organizational, stakeholder management and project management abilities. You have the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and collaborative environment. You are team-oriented and have a strong personal drive to achieve goals.
Joining the family in Denmark
The company is a global healthcare company headquartered in Denmark. For almost 100 years, we have been driving change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases. As a result, our treatments today benefit millions of people living with diabetes, obesity, and rare blood and endocrine diseases. We are proud of that. We are proud of our people too, and we employ more than 50,000 bright and diverse minds in 80 offices worldwide. With us, your bright mind and commitment help us change the lives of people worldwide. In exchange, we offer you a seat in a rewarding and purpose-driven culture where your professional and personal development is highly valued. That said, opportunities are many in Novo Nordisk.