Slået op: 15.06.2023
Solution Architect, Clinical Innovation Centre (CLINiC)
Anonym virksomhed / Fuldtid
In the position of Solution Architect, you have experience in building system architecture covering Infrastructure, Integration design, Data Architecture and work closely with other related domains such as database design, ETL processes, and data warehousing. Furthermore, the department works with the Agile framework SAFe therefore, experience with agile methods is preferred. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and aligning the IT landscape across the unit with compliance regulations.
Requirements for an Solution Architect, CLINiC
You find it important to ensure stable platforms and applications for our researchers, and at the same time you are excited to work with new technologies and are able to quickly learn new concepts. You are curious and enjoy engaging with vendors as well as stakeholders.
In addition to this, the ideal candidate will have previous experience with the following:
- Relevant experience as a Solution Architect (4-5 years).
- Experience working with the Agile framework SAFe, or other agile methods.
- In-depth knowledge of network and infrastructure, cloud-based apps, integrations, and vendor management and relevant compliance frameworks (GDPR, GcP, ISO2700, abbreviation ect.).
- You have a technical education and enjoy being hands-on in working out the best solutions for the researchers.
- Lastly, excellent communication skills. You should be confident and assertive in managing vendor relationships while also being empathetic to the needs of our primary stakeholders: the researchers.
Furthermore, you are team-oriented and have a strong personal drive to achieve goals. We expect you to be service-minded and thrive in a busy environment. Finally, you have professional proficiency in written and spoken English.