Senior System Architect, Modalities Cluster
Anonym virksomhed / Fuldtid
Senior System Architect
You find it important to ensure stable platforms and applications for our researchers, and at the same time you are excited to work with new technologies and can quickly learn new concepts. You are curious and enjoy engaging with various stakeholders across DD&IT and Research organization. You want to contribute to technical discussions on data flow, integrations, building interfaces, solution architecture in Modalities & Pharmacology area.
In addition to this, the ideal candidate will have previous experience with the following:
- 4-5 years of experience as a Solution or System Architect.
- Experience in developing applications, integrations using APIs & Events and DevSecOps practices.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS or Azure), microservices architecture, and containerization technologies.
- Detail-oriented mindset and with a mindset to coach and collaborate with various technical peers.
- Lastly, excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills while also being empathetic to the needs of our primary stakeholders: the researchers, data scientists and scientific architects
Furthermore, you are team-oriented and have a strong personal drive to achieve goals. We expect you to be service-minded and thrive in a busy environment. Finally, you have professional proficiency in written and spoken English.