City: København K
State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 1250
Slået op: 14.06.2022
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
In the position you will be responsible for customer facing releases across the Siteimprove platform. You will work closely with our group of Product Owners to have an overview of work in progress projects in the platform as well as upcoming releases to our users. You will facilitate the actual release (not the dev work), you will create and proactively share release communication internally and toward our users, and you will collaborate with stakeholders in Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Customer First to align on messaging, format, and content.
Besides managing platform releases, the Release Management team is responsible for Siteimprove’s help center knowledge base and facilitating translations of the platform and other content.
In the position as a Release Manager, you will track feature flags from the Product Teams. Lift the flags at the right time in coordination with stakeholders in Product Development. In addition, you will work to identify new initiatives for continued success and development of the release management discipline at Siteimprove e.g., content format, communication channels, process, documentation, methods to measure impact and success. This is a dynamic role in an evolving company.
It is very important that you have excellent communication skills in written and verbal English because communication will be crucial for your responsibilities.
As a person you are structured, detail-oriented, process oriented an organized. You enjoy collaborating across teams. You are good at understanding technical content and know how to convey complex content to different profiles. You communicate with the audience in mind. You also enjoy being involved with different projects simultaneously and holding yourself and others accountable to ensure progress and success.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Launching new platform features and improvements to the end-user:
- Close collaboration with our group of Product Owners to understand the scope, plan and value behind new platform features and projects and how to convey the message to your audience.
- Creating customer facing release communication and distributing it via relevant channels in collaboration with stakeholders (e.g., help center, in-platform messages, customer newsletter, etc.).
- Identifying and testing the best format for internal release communication to make sure the organization knows how to find this information, understands the why and the value. You strive to ensure no colleague is surprised by a customer facing release.
- Identifying meaningful metrics to continuously measure the value and success of your release communication.
- Create an internal overview of work-in-progress platform features to help prepare the organization.
- Tracking feature flags from the Product Teams. Lift the flags at the right time in coordination with stakeholders in Product Development.
- Identifying new initiatives for continued success and development of the release management discipline at Siteimprove. E.g. content format, communication channels, process, documentation. This is a dynamic role in an evolving company