IT System Manager
Anonym virksomhed / Fuldtid
Are you a driven System Manager, who thrives in a dynamic setup? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to test your
experience with new systems and stakeholders? Then take the first step and join the company today.
The R&ED IT Department
It is a dedicated team of 14 people anchored in Research and Early Development IT (R&ED IT). They are responsible for developing, implementing, validating, and operating more than 30 regulated laboratory IT systems that are used within the non-clinical and clinical early development area of the company and they are now expanding.
They are all working together as part of an agile-, collaborative- & learning work environment, where professional integrity and shared responsibility are key. R&ED IT is part of the company’s Digital, Data & IT (DD&IT), – a global community of 2100+
colleagues, driving digital, data, and IT, to support digital transformation and innovation in all parts of the the company’s value chain – from idea to patient.
IT System Manager
As System Manager, you will be responsible for managing critical systems in a dynamic setup, supporting the Research and Early Development area of the company.
Responsibilities as an IT System Manager
- Demonstrating good understanding of ITIL, system management experience in Change management, Configuration management, Release management, and Incident & Problem management.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of systems and support services and ensuring that they meet business requirements in coordination with the Line of Business.
- Supervising the day-to-day usage, operation, and maintenance of both new and former computer systems, providing user training and support as needed.
- Verification of computer systems and application services, IT security procedures, preparing requirement specifications for computer systems, and managing the configuration in IT.
- Manage major incidents and disaster recovery in IT as well as System Transition
Qualifications as an IT System Manager
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree or similar graduate degree in relevant fields (Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration)
- Overall 3+ years of relevant system management experience.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to collaborate and communicate with stakeholders, both internal and external at all levels and across the organization.
- Experience with GxP systems can be an advantage.
- Familiarity with agile development and keen on being part of a dynamic setup with continuously new releases.
In this recruitment process, the company is assisted by Capax Recruitment. For additional information about the position, please contact Xenia Reimers Rosiak at email@example.com
Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.