State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Slået op: 25.08.2022
IT Security Manager
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
Would you like to bring your IT Security knowledge and experience to life? Can you see yourself building an entirely new department in R&D IT in Novo Nordisk? This is an opportunity where you as an IT Security Manager can shape the future of innovative IT Security in the research laboratories worldwide.
About the department
The Research & Early Development IT (R&ED IT) Lab Solutions team is an entirely new team within R&ED IT anchored in Global IT. The department consists of 10 people divided between several Business Analyst roles, an IT Process Manager, IT Service Manager, a Department Manager, you as the IT Security Manager, and IT supporters that assist the research laboratories with their day2day IT challenges. R&ED IT is co-driving several IT projects in Research & Early Development (R&ED) and with an aspirational digital agenda, they wish to define new IT initiatives in a progressive working environment with high levels of activity and an agile way of working.
You will be responsible for the IT security solutions that will be implemented in the R&ED laboratories globally, and in close collaboration with Global Information Security in Global IT and your peers in the rest of Global IT.
The department will have a close link to all research sites but anchored at the Måløv site. R&ED IT Lab Solutions will have many roles supporting the scientists and their research all over the world, offering opportunities to visit sites based in Beijing, Oxford, and Seattle.
As this is an entirely new department within Global IT, there will be plenty of opportunities to develop and educate your skills along the journey. Furthermore, partaking in shaping the future of the R&D IT Lab Solutions department will be very rich.
About the position
Are you comfortable with the specialist role and do you have knowledge of endpoint and enterprise security solutions? As IT Security Manager, you will function as a support and sparring partner for the research labs and the R&ED IT Lab Solutions team. This will require you to have a hands-on approach to your assignments, as you will be tested on your technical knowledge as well as hands-on experience. Furthermore, your involvement in the shaping of the long-term strategic direction of the field, as well as ensuring a coherent technical architectural overview, will be of utmost importance.
In this position your main area of focus will be to implement best practice guidelines in accordance with Global Information Security. You will explore and identify innovative initiatives for IT Security, and it will be your responsibility to further develop these identified areas into improved security practices and able to be implemented, in such a way they comply with Novo Nordisk requirements and can be understood and followed across R&ED.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Join a global network of IT specialists among the R&ED research sites to continuously improve IT security on the Lab IT systems (+1000)
- Be R&EDS representative in Global IT reference group on IT Security
- Harden the day2day IT Security in the R&ED laboratories in close collaboration with them
- Own the SDN profiles used for R&ED lab IT systems
- IT Security sparring partner on existing and new lab systems
- Contribute to solutions of IT security problematics relevant in the research department
You are a good communicator across functions, levels, and cultures. You can listen as well as understand the IT and business complexities and be able to translate these into opportunities.
You are innovative, curious and you want to take the lead in ensuring the best IT security solutions.
You possess significant analytical skills and are capable of networking and implementing IT security solutions across various research labs, as you will work closely with many different research sites. Furthermore, you are able to contribute to the consulting of projects which affect our corporate infrastructure.
You have at least 3-5 years of experience with IT security and understand the importance of user experience and performance.
It is required of you to have:
- A degree at minimum BA level of science or similar level graduate degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems)
- Experience with enterprise IT security infrastructure solutions and network infrastructure (Identity & Access Management, Key Management).
- Knowledge and understanding of risk-based approaches to IT security.
- Good communication skills in English, written and orally.
Basic understanding of cloud and cloud security controls.
It is an advantage if you possess one or more of the following skills:
- Professional experience as: e.g. Security Architect, Network Architect, Solution Architect or similar, as many tasks and requirements are similar to this position.
- Experience with stakeholder management, as you will function as link between IT security and the research labs.
- Experience with networks services such as (Remote desktop, MSCA, AD).
- Practical experience with software systems e.g. (SCCM, McAfee, Carbon Black and Splunk Nexthink, Citrix).
Experience with IT service management and solution implementation.
- Hands on approach to windows solution software and firewall protection.
As a person you are:
- Highly structured, organized, and innovative.
focused, enthusiastic, and responsible.
- A collaborator motivated to share experience, workload, and information with your colleagues.
- Flexible and able to function under time pressure.
- Curious about developing and learning new IT skills and acquiring insight into Novo Nordisk as a tech lab and test facility.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is the leading pharmaceutical company within diabetes, located in the Copenhagen area. At Novo Nordisk we use our skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes and change their lives. By working with us you will have the opportunity to do the same in a global business environment. Fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
In this recruitment process, Novo Nordisk is assisted by Capax Recruitment. For additional information about the position, please contact Rikke Barlund Hansen at RHYY@novonordisk.com
Please apply before September 18th, 2022.
To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.