Segment: 200 IT
Client type: IT
State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 2750
Slået op: 14.01.2021
Identity Management Consultant
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that lets you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Their ambitious 150-year journey has taken them from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate this anniversary, GN look to their unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help them continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, they honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners.
GN’s solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,500 people.
As part of Group IT, the Infrastructure Development team assists the entire GN Group, including their 2 subsidiaries, GN Audio and GN Hearing as well as the parent company GN Store Nord, by translating business requirements into solid integrations that connect internal systems with partners and customers worldwide. Working in a global team, you will join a team of dedicated colleagues in Ballerup headquarters.
At GN’s headquarters in Ballerup, you will join their Group IT – Infrastructure Development team dedicated to managing and developing GN’s IT systems. Doing so, they support the entire organization in leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
As IAM your main responsibility is to develop and deploy various applications for an Azure AD-based identity platform. Furthermore you will manage governance in general, optimization of processes and solutions for identity governance within a full life cycle of identities, maintenance, validation and deadlines.
- Develop and onboard various applications for Azure AD-based identity platform
- Manage governance and optimization of processes and solutions for identity governance – a full life cycle of identities, maintenance, validation and deadlines
- You will work in a global organisation and collaborate across the organization.
- Primarily in close collaboration with a Enterprise Architect colleague.
- This requires an understanding of Azure AD
- Strong coding skills for example powershell
- Experienced with DevOps tool and method
- Strong analytical skills and innovative and a strong problem solver
- Strong communication skills and you communicate fluently in English – both in writing and verbal