Slået op: 05.07.2023
Hardware Test Engineer
Pascal / Fuldtid
Pascal is an industry leading electronics company in the professional and commercial audio industry. They’re among the largest OEM suppliers for high-power audio products and have over the last years migrated into final products for ODM partnerships, including their own house brand Blaze Audio. Pascal A/S was founded in 2006 and currently has 60 employees, with approximately 80% of the staff having a technical background.
Pascal A/S is a gazelle company with a unique market position and has become one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-power amplifier solutions for the professional market, typically within top speaker manufacturers, in less than 10 years.
Pascal A/S assists professional audio equipment manufacturers in achieving faster time to market with more competitive products by providing dedicated amplifier electronics and support for optimal system integration.
Pascal A/S has received 8 Gazelle Awards and the Danish Chamber of Commerce’s “Initiative Prize.” This has placed Pascal A/S among the absolute top growth companies in Denmark. Additionally, Pascal A/S has once again been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by the Best Workplace program in 2022.
Pascal A/S offers a work environment with strong values and a high focus on employees. The staff members have a high level of expertise, and the collegial community is strong and social both during and outside of working hours
In the role as Hardware Test Engineer, you will become a part of the operations department and participate New Product Introduction (NPI) projects. The objective of the Hardware test team is to collaborate closely with the Engineers in the R&D Department to develop state of the art production test systems.
In addition, the team maintains a strong partnership with manufacturers in Asia, providing them with valuable support in address production line errors or product design challenges.
The department is characterized by a strong foundation in the field of technology a engineering. They are used to working in a fast-paced environment and are driven their passion for the products they build and have a strong sense of integrity. Furthermore, they foster a strong community and enjoy spending time together
About the position
In the role as Hardware Test Engineer, you will play a crucial part in developing cutting-edge production test systems. With your expertise, you will contribute to the success of New Product Introduction (NPI) projects.
As a Hardware Engineer, your responsibilities will include creating requirement specifications and project plans for new production test systems. You will design and build complete test systems, incorporating hardware, measuring instruments, test sequences, instrument drivers, and data acquisition. Your extensive knowledge of manufacturability, measurement principles, device design, test software, and test hardware will guide and advise development engineers in their choice of manufacturing technologies, construction, and design.
Ensuring the seamless operation of the test equipment used in production will be essential, as you will also provide support to the production line during any production downtime. Collaborating closely with our subcontractors in Asia, you willtackle production-related technical issues to achieve efficient solutions. You can expect travel activities to Asia, fostering strong collaboration with our production team, which will enable you to effectively address and resolve manufacturing issues.
In this role you get the opportunity to make a significant impact on both operation and new product introduction and be a part of a truly innovative company and dynamic environment.
- Preparing requirement specifications and project plans for new product test systems
- Develop and construct end to end test systems containing hardware, software, and mechanics.
- Advice and guide our engineers when choosing technology for manufacturing, construction, and design.
- Secure flawless operation of testing equipment and support to the production line in the event of breakdown
- Be proactive in solving production related technical issues in close collaboration with our external subcontractors
You have an education as Electronics Engineer and have an interest or specialization within troubleshooting, measurement methods and production testing.
- It is imperative that you:
- Have experience with analog and digital electronics, power electronics and preferably with National Instruments LabView and TestStand
- Have experience with mechanical design and programming
- Enjoy working on long-term NPI project, while also being able to handle urgent operational tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have an interest and passion for Audio products
- Excel at setting goals, prioritizing tasks, and accomplishing them – all with a positive attitude and a collaborative approach.
This recruitment process is assisted by Capax Recruitment. For additional information about the position, please contact Freja Heltborg at firstname.lastname@example.org