Client type: IT
State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 2730
Slået op: 08.09.2021
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
Pascal A/S was founded in 2006. Pascal is a company in a unique market position and has in less than 10 years become one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-power amplifier solutions for the professional market, typically within leading loudspeaker manufacturers. Pascal A/S assists pro audio equipment manufacturers to achieve faster time to market with more competitive products, by providing dedicated amplifier electronics and support in developing optimum power solutions.
Pascal A/S was recently awarded with the 8th consecutive Gazelle Award and recently received Dansk Erhverv’s “Initiativ Pris”. This places Pascal A/S in the absolute top among Danish growth companies. Furthermore, Pascal A/S, in both 2019 and 2020 was awarded by Best Workplaces™ program with certification “Great Place to Work”.
Pascal A/S offers a work environment with a high employee focus. The employees have a high professional level and the collegial community is strong and social both inside and outside working hours. Therefore, Pascal has created a “Hobby Club” in their prototype workshop, which means that the employees meet about their common private hobby projects, typically sound-related, to which Pascal A/S sponsors materials and the employees can develop on their projects and discuss solutions with each other.
About the position
As financial director your main responsibilities will be to have the overall responsibility of Pascals financial performance. Furthermore, the financial director is responsible for the company’s IT.
The financial director is part of the leadership team and will act as sparring partner to the CEO on strategic matters. Furthermore, the financial director will be involved in international acquisitions of companies.
Today, most financial and IT functions are outsourced to external partners. Hence in the role as financial director, the candidate will have the overall responsibility for the company’s financial health and performance. As financial director you will combine operational and strategic roles, be overall responsible for accounting and financial control functions, and the financial strategy for Pascal’s growth in the coming years.
Main responsibilities include:
- Overall responsible for Group budget, accounts, controls and financial reporting.
- Responsible for relevant Group audits – internally and externally driven.
- In close cooperation with the CEO, develop and lead the annual Budget Process.
- Together with the CEO and the Leadership team, develop structure and ensure frequently follow up and reporting of all strategic projects.
- According to strategic business plan, develop & implement required financial & legal structure, i.e. subsidiaries.
- Overall responsible for Group compliance and adherence to GDPR.
- Oversee any financial potential risk and compliance, across the value chain.
Furthermore, the following IT responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for the IT setup & structure (ERP/BI/CRM and other applications)
- Review, develop and continuously improve the ERP & BI module and usage thereof.
The Director, Finance is responsible for Pascals Finance & IT functions, and the overall purpose is to develop and streamline structures, processes, and systems. The main tasks are to prepare Pascal for continued growth and international roll-out of the business, whilst being in control of all financial and IT matters.
The finance team is small as most of the operational functions are outsourced. The financial director has two student employees to assist with analysis etc.
The candidates will be met by professional challenges in an environment at Pascal, who value the social aspects and keep daily interactions informal and humorous, but also have high expectations of each other.