Client type: Engineering
State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 2730
Slået op: 20.09.2021
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
Pascal A/S was founded in 2006. Pascal is a company in a unique market position and has in less than 10 years become one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-power amplifier solutions for the professional market, typically within leading loudspeaker manufacturers. Pascal A/S assists pro audio equipment manufacturers to achieve faster time to market with more competitive products, by providing dedicated amplifier electronics and support in developing optimum power solutions.
Pascal A/S was recently awarded with the 8th consecutive Gazelle Award and recently received Dansk Erhverv’s “Initiativ Pris”. This places Pascal A/S in the absolute top among Danish growth companies. Furthermore, Pascal A/S, in both 2019 and 2020 was awarded by Best Workplaces™ program with certification “Great Place to Work”.
Pascal A/S offers a work environment with a high employee focus. The employees have a high professional level and the collegial community is strong and social both inside and outside working hours. Therefore, Pascal has created a “Hobby Club” in their prototype workshop, which means that the employees meet about their common private hobby projects, typically sound-related, to which Pascal A/S sponsors materials and the employees can develop on their projects and discuss solutions with each other.
About the position:
As the new Account Manager, you will serve as the lead point of contact for customers. You will build long-lasting mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts and always striving to find opportunities to generate more revenue for the clients and Pascal. You will have the primary responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction by working closely with other teams and departments to meet client needs and create new opportunities. You will be handling multiple accounts worldwide and at the same time. Therefore, proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail will be advantageous. You describe yourself as a systematic and structured person and a good presenter. You are extrovert and comfortable cooperating with most people and nationalities. You are highly organized and result focused. You are also a dedicated team player with a high energy level and positive/fun attitude. Flexibility is a necessary component because of global customers and worldwide communication – sometimes outside official working hours. Flexibility work-life balance is offered by Pascal.
- Manage existing accounts
- Building and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop new OEM and ODM customers within Pro Audio, commercial install, and residential install segments
- Managing forecasting together with Operations and Finance departments
- Travel to visit customers and trade shows when required
- Ensuring customer designs are successful with the help from Application Support
- Manage your own budget, pipeline, and sales targets in their CRM system
- Ad hoc
You can expect approximately 30 days of travel per year.
You will have the opportunity to become part of Pascal’s growth and to be an essential part of the future development of leading, high-end amplifier solutions for the professional market. In the long run it is possible to step towards higher responsibility as a key account manager.
We expect that you have
- A relevant education e.g., within account management, or other education with practical experience as an account manager.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience within project sales and B2B sales
- Good understanding of electronics and technical aspects of product designs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- English on a professional level
- Previous experience in related industries is an advantage
- History of customer service
- Flair for client communication